PDF to PowerPoint by Flyingbee is a powerful & productive PPT Converter designed for Mac users.
\u2028PDF to PowerPoint Converter exports PDF files to editable and modifiable Office PowerPoint documents quickly and efficiently. It convert PDF file back to PowerPoint Presentation with well-preserved original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and bezier graphics.\u2028\u2028
+ Incredibly easy-to-use.
\u2028+ Professional PDF Converter.\u2028
+ Import multiple PDF files at one time.\u2028
+ Convert PDF files to PowerPoint documents directly.\u2028
+ Conversion 100% processed locally.\u2028
+ Export PDF to PowerPoint (.pptx) files.\u2028
+ Superior accuracy and format retention.\u2028
\u003E Professional PDF to Powerpoint Converter
Convert PDF files to fully-formatted PowerPoint directly.
- Import multiple PDFs at one time.
- Conversion 100% process locally.
- Superior accuracy and format retention.
- Bath Convert PDFs by one button.
\u003E Incredibly Easy to Use
Simple workflow with an extremely neat and clear interface.
- User-friendly & simple interface.
- Conveniently import PDFs with drag & drop operation.
- Preview a batch of PDF files within the app.
- Easily edit or reuse the PDF content.
\u003E High Efficiency and Productivity
Import many PDFs as you like for converting any particular pages flexibly.
- Easily manage PDFs by build-in insert, rearrange, delete and open feature.
- Configure any particular pages (e.g. 1, 2-10, 35 or all pages) to meet your needs.
- Process files fast and save the files locally.
\u003E Perfect Accuracy and Format Retention
All the elements including text, image, format and more will be well preserved in the PPT files.
- Preserve original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and graphics exactly.
- Preserve stroking or filing vector graphics, including lines, arrows, rectangles, and pen bezier paths.
- Convert encrypted PDFs with copying and printing restrictions.
- Convert Adobe PDF in Multi-languages and Version from 1.0-1.7
- Output PDF files to Office PowerPoint 2003, 2007 and 2019 Version.
\u003E And More…
Meeting with our support specialist and other products.
- 100% Free updates.
- Prompt response from support specialist.
- Support Mac OS X 10.8 - 10.15 or later.
This version doesn’t support OCR function. The scanned PDF files will be extracted to images in Word documents, however, we suggest you using other professional OCR apps to recognise editable texts from images.
Please send your PDF files to us for testing before buying our app, we will test them and inform you of the result!
We are continuously developing this app, please feel free to contact us with all your questions, suggestions or problems. We will reply ASAP.