Automatically capture the screen when it changes.
Yes, only when it changed and you can configure the sensitivity!
Want to monitor or keep track of your computer usage? With ScreenLog, you can keep a log of screen captures of your computer sessions. However, unlike other apps, ScreenLog doesn't take screen captures based on a set time interval, but by the present screen's percent deviation from the last screenshot, making it much more efficient and usable.
Simply make your screenshots into a daily movies with our app named \"picture2movie\".
- sensitivity threshold can be changed (in percent change from the previous screenshot) from 10% to 100%.
- sensitivity difference can be monitored in real-time.
- the app's screen-checking interval can be freely set between 0.1s to 60s.
- app's dock icon can be hidden.
- user-friendly interface and features.
- OS 10.7 - OS 10.10 compatible Sandbox version.
v2.00 -\u003E v2.11
- fully re-coded 64-bit Sandbox ARC version for macOS Sierra 10.12
- updated to macOS Sierra 10.12 and still compatible with OS10.7 and above
- all deprecated functions are replaced
- new feature added: Ignore Screen Saver, do not save screenshot during screen saver running
- performance improved: accidentally closing interface window will not terminate the app
- app menu and dock menu rearranged
- app interface modified
- change the background color of all popup alerts to white
- More apps by dragonBTV are simplified by displaying in App Store directly
v2.11 -\u003E v2.13
- hide dock icon option updated for instant switching without restarting the app
- option of \"Ignore Screen Saver\" is removed
- menu re-arranged for simplification
- performance improvements for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
v2.13 -\u003E v2.30
- Any Mac (Apple Silicon, Intel) version for macOS Big Sur
- 'auto-op at login' tip added
- startup tip added
- app version display added
- support menu updated
- bug fixed: preferences interface don't show up by default
- interface fine-tuning for dark mode
- status menu icon modified for dark and light mode
- preferences interface modified
- hide app dock icon function rewritten
- all deprecated functions rewritten